fbpx
Your search results

New built Residency in central location

add to favorites2 Rooms 1 Bedrooms ,  ,

40

More Info

Property Id : 45197
Price: from € 59,000
Property Size: 63 m2
Rooms: 2
Bedrooms: 1
Bathrooms: 1
Custom ID: A-W922
Year Built: 2021

Property Features

Elevator
PVC Windows
Stucco
Intercom System
Generator
Security
Housekeeper
Fitness
Security door
American Kitchen
Landscaping
Community Swimmingpool
Sauna

Project No. A-W922

The project No. A-W922 raises in the famous location of Alanya – Oba , consisting of 27 units of 1+1 65 sqm apartments and 8 units of 3+1 duplexes 165 sqm totally 35 apartments in 2 Blocks.
The land size of This project is 2.300 sqm and only 20% of the land occupied by the buildings , remaining 80% of the land is fort he usage of garden, swimming pool and pavements.

This Residence’s construction is planned to start on November 2019 and delivery date is June 2021.

Our project is equipped with following facilities and specifications ;

Communual :

• Outdoor Swimming Pool
• Aquapark
• Children Pool
• Children Playground
• Generator
• CCTV Security Camera
• Fitness Center
• Sauna
• Car Parking
• Elevator
• Bbq Pergola

Apartment Interrior :

• Penthouses with Swimming pool for winter/summer on terrace (Optional)
• American Panel CNC Doors
• Spot Lights in Living Rooms
• High Quality Colorfull PVC framed Windows
• Tempered Glazed Balcony Bars
• High quality granite floors
• Tempered Glazed Shower Cabinets
• High Quality MDF Kitched Cupboards
• Granite Kitchen Worktops
• Internet and TV connections
• Steel Doors

Distances to some places :

• 1 km to the Beach
• 300 M to the Hospital
• 350 M Shopping Center
• 4 km to Alanya City Center
• 750 M to Oba Center
• 100m to Market & Restaurant

Map Location

Contact Me

Ivonne Cila

Manager
+90 242 518 19 16
+90 530 547 60 81
info@newlifeturkey.com
ivonne.cila

Contact Me

  • Advanced Search

    € 20,000 to € 600,000

    More Search Options